I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Sunday, September 6, 2009


Selena Gomez, who is currently in Ghana helping needy children, dished toTiger Beat about her extremely close friendship with Taylor Swift: 'She's one of my best friends. We talk every single day. We call it 'Pep time with Swift time' and 'Pep time with Gomez time.' That's our thing. I've never clicked with someone like that since Demi.' They always make time to talk: 'We have each other. It's nice. She might be going through something that I only understand and she's someone I can go to. Taylor and I always make time for each other. She was about to do a meet and greet and called to give me some words of encouragement. It's very sweet.'

Taylor added, 'I hang out with Selena a lot. she's such a real person. She has a similar job as me. It's easy to get caught up, so the fact that she's so normal and real is cool.'

SOURCE: OCEAN UP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck