I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


It's Difficult For Taylor Swift To Forget JOE

Taylor Swift is still holding a grudge against her Jonas Brothers ex Joe, as she admits that getting over a break up is hard - especially when it's with a celebrity.

The 19-year-old country sweetheart says it's not easy to get over someone when you are constantly seeing their face everywhere, but adds that she's hopeful that she will find that special someone who will help her forget about Joe Jonas.

Asked if getting over a break up is easy, Taylor tells Showbiz Spy: "Not when they're on pencil sharpeners, T-shirts and the sides of buses, like Joe!"

"But, some day, I'll find the right person [and] I won't even remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 27 seconds."

Taylor previously admitted that she even finds it hard to dream about a boy - and has been left in tears when she wakes up to reality.

"I had a dream about a boy last week and woke up thinking 'Yay, everything's great again!' then cried when I realized it wasn't."

"Dreaming about boys is the worst because it makes you like them again! But I don't need a guy right now."

Source: OceanUp

Comment: i know how you feel babe=(( be STRONG! P/S: Lucas Till? there's a rumor about Tay & Lucas.. hurmmm.. maybe nott..
Joe Jonas, 'Taylor Swift IS Lovely.'





Comment: She is lovely.. stupidd >:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck