I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Saturday, September 12, 2009


MEMORABLE MOMENTS ;)

Tom: The paparazzi is here again DAMN HOTT! XD

Tom: oh, they is still quite a lot in it. I need a house-wife. Tom is searching for a house-wife. new TV-show on RTL. im surely one of the contestant XD

Tom: Show this.. haired legs. XD
Georg: Wicked.. sexy INDEED XD

TH staff: Tank-Top
Bill: Nuh.

*whistle* XD BAHAHA! look at bill XD

Georg: Bill, at least you have to stop working out.
Bill: Ja, it is too much. I already have little breasts. XD
Georg: Yeah, your trizep is simply unnatural.


Bill: 5:04 & Tom: 5:06 XD ADORABLE!!!!
can't wait for the next THTV!

Bill: Oh, Georg knows exactly how to look.. to seduce all the girls. INDEED ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck