I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Friday, September 18, 2009


In this week’s episode of Tokio Hotel TV the boys go to Africa! We see them heading to where they’ll film the “Automatic” video, and (after some technical difficulties) go quad biking. Check out the video below, or on the band’s Kyte account.
By the way, next week they’re going to see Ingrid & Klaus!

Bill: We actually wanted to go on a safari, but we'll see when we arrive if there's anything close by.. take a small lion with me to my room.. ADORABLE! =D

TH HAD A CAP! TOM CAP! GEIL!

I THINK BILL IS EATING Bounty chocolate with coconut filling! my FAV!

Georg: Let's eat and then we'll get going! That's my puddle. TOM MAKES SOME FUNNY NOISE XD
Bill: I'd love go quad biking naked XD WE WOULD LOVE TO WATCH IT!
Georg: Naked?
Bill: The problem is, that our cameraman doesn't want to film us naked. We want to get on TV naked so badly, but he refuses to film us. WHY!
Georg: Problem is, that he doesn't have a big enough black bar for you! haha. INDEED!

Bill: What's that? It looks pretty cool!
Georg: Flying- V!
Bill: That's wicked!
Georg: It's coated blue underneath and then a silver coat on top. BILL MAKE SO FUNNY NOISE TOO XD haha

Tom: Even though Tom wears the UGLIEST cloths on this planet, he still looks FABULOUS. INDEED TOM XD

Bill: Should i get going?
NO, I'm scared that all the dirt will splash up. look at Bill's face. awww ;D
Bill: It doesn't move.... it just doesn't move. awww.. look at Bill again ;D adorable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck