I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


After seeing how Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift during the 2009 VMAs when she was accepting her moonman for Best Female Video, I thought it would be fun to rewrite the words to Taylor's song "Love Story" to recap the incident. I wrote it from the point-of-view of her alter-ego "T-Swizzle" (which you might know from the "Thug Story" video she did with T-Pain). I'm a big fan of Taylor's and just hope she knows that we're all on her side :)

I wrote the lyrics while at the Laundromat and filmed it at 3 o'clock in the morning before I left for an East Coast tour... which is why I might look a little sleepy, lol. I hope you enjoy it!

Lyrics:
Me and T-Pain made a music video
About a thug life - it was just a joke
But not to Kanye, not when he's drinking Hennessey
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
I see him make his way through the crowd
To say hello
Little did I know
He jacked my mic
And proceeded to 'dis me
I'm sorry that I've sold ten million CDs
I was balling backstage
Crying teardrops on my guitar

Kanye rushed me Sunday at the VMAs
Tried to lift my moonman and give it to Beyonce
It's not that I dont like her
I think she's classy
But I'm only 19 and I work my f****** ass off

Yo yo Kanye, how could you be so heartless?
Who mowed your hair, you look like a gay fish
Try to play T-Swizzle, you've got some kinda nerve
Oh it's a thug story
Kanye, you've been served

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck