I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Sunday, September 6, 2009


Miley Cyrus opened up to Popstar! about her active and rocky love life: 'I have been in love and I think it's just recognized if it's love as like a friend or love as like in love and I think I've kind of been through both. You just have to be strong throughout [falling in love] because it's definitely hard.'

Miley, who has famously dated Nick Jonas and Justin Gaston, is now rumored to be dating her sexy costar from The Last Song Liam Hemsworth. She revealed: 'When it comes to dating, I like a little bit older than me and someone who is a little bit more mature. Added a picture of Liam and his ex-girlfriend Laura, who Miley reportedly broke up.






NO COMMENT =|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck