I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Monday, September 7, 2009

Bill, You Sexy Bitch!


X17 has posted a new article in their “You Sexy Bitch” section about Bill and the band’s visit the Paris. There isn’t much to the article, but they say the boys are huge in Germany, tell people to listen to the “Automatic” clip from MTV, and basically assure us that Bill is a sexy bitch. Article below! Okay, so we here at X17 don’t know much about the German band, but they’re huuuge in Europe! Check ‘em out getting swarmed by fans in Paris a couple days ago… And check out this audio clip (from MTV) of their latest single entitled “Automatic.” It’s kinda awesome! So sexy! I think.


Comment: indeed HE IS ! Sexy Biatch XD my baby :o

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck