I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Thursday, September 10, 2009


Tokio Hotel Takes German Vogue

Tokio Hotel strike a fierce pose for the October 2009 pages of German Vogue’s 30th Anniversary Issue — on stands this Thursday (September 10).

The frontman for the mega-German band Bill Kaulitz tells JustJared.com, “When I arrived at the photo shoot in Berlin, [photographer] Karl Lagerfeld wanted to start immediately. I had just gotten back from the final album recordings in L.A. and was pretty tired, but Karlcheered me up right away and gave me energy. We got along really well and laughed a lot together – Karl is such a loving person. He immediately knew what kind of photos he wanted. Karl has an amazing vision and to me it felt like he already had the final picture in his head beforehand.”

Other bandmates pictured: Bill’s twin brother Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing and Gustav Schafer.


Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/08/tokio-hotel-german-vogue/#ixzz0Qd4H8nIx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck