I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Sunday, September 6, 2009





Tokio Hotel leaving their Paris hotel in Paris, France to go out to dinner at Findi on Avenue George V. Bill's BILD interview [Via ONTD]: On his mirror image: 'I don't look in the mirror every morning thinking 'Wow, you are such a hot guy! I have a normal relationship to my face and my body. I'm comfortable in my skin.'

On being skinny: 'I'm almost exclusively eating unhealthy rubbish and I order one pizza after the other. I simply don't get fat. And I have to disappoint you, I don't make myself throw up in order to stay thin.'

On money: 'We earn good money, but we are not filthy rich like some people believe. There's lots of money we could make but don't. 90% of the advertising deals we are offered, we say no to. Because the brand or products were complete shit. I only wanna make deals for stuff I really like myself.'

On his sex life: 'I don't have a girlfriend and sex without love is not the thing for me. This is something my brother should waste his time with. There will be a time he will realize all this fucking around is useless.' What does he like? I'm into pretty hands. My first look always goes to the hands. And eyes are also very important. I could care less for the hair color.'

Who he takes to bed: 'My 4 dogs are sleeping in my bed with me. I could never be without them. The closer they are to me, the better I feel. This is my advice to everyone: Take your dogs to bed with you!'

On his feelings: 'I have to admit, there are movies that make me cry. The Notebook, for example. Now probably most people are thinking 'Haha, we knew it! That fa**** is crying when watching TV!' On his daily life: 'It's been years since I've last been to a supermarket like a regular person. I have no idea anymore what a piece of butter costs. There's really no normal life when it comes to me.'

PICTURE: Findi Restaurant in Paris

OMG! HE LOOKS SOO DAMN HOTT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck