I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, September 2, 2009





just wanna prove to iyna that it's TRUE! i've win 5 CD's from Total Assault US !
the contest is held on Twitter, June 18 & the prize is arrive to me on July 15. nearly a month. imagine how excited i am! OMG! im not a type of person who WILL buy a CD. hey.. JUST DOWNLOAD it. it's free XD this 5 CD's is my ONLY CD's that i've ever had NOW. my precious treasure. i deserve it after the effort that i did just to win this CD's. imagine. i didn't sleep that day just to RETWEET stuff that Total Assault ask us to do. actually.. my main POINT is to win Tokio Hotel CD. haha. die hard fan ;) it's hard to find their CD's here in Malaysia anyway. so having their CD is the best thing that i've ever had in my life. thanks Total Assault ;)

p/s: Tokio Hotel CD is BELONG WITH ME ;)
Total Assault already Give me give me give me what they got got
Cause I can't wait wait wait any more more more more XD

1 comments:

Norazlina said...

ok fine aq tau ko takk TIPU wei!

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck