I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Blog =)


FIRST OF ALL..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BILL & TOM KAULITZ!! <3
MY FAVORITE TWINS EVER!





oo yess.. this is my FIRST BLOG!! September 01!! Bill & Tom Kaulitz Birthday!!! heyy.. don't forget my beloved sister.. it's her birthday too =D im soo jealous. well.. i've made this account long time ago.. but i didn't post ANYTHING. haha. LAZY ME ;) my friend already introduce me with this BLOGGING stuff.. thanks to Iyna, Yana <3 i think im gonna dedicate this blog for music, mp3's, my latest FAV songs && of course.. TOKIO HOTEL <3

but for MORE update.. please visit my beloved Twitter <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck