I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today Tom posted a picture of one of the sets from the “World Behind My Wall” music video (which will be released on December 14th) on his blog. The set is very burnt up, so we can easily tell this video has something to do with fire, as their EMA performance did. Tom also said that Georg almost got burnt! Check out the pic and blog post below.


WATCH OUT FOR FIRE!

zoom [+]
In case you want to know what happened here and why this room looks totally burnt up then you can’t miss our WORLD VIDEO PREMIERE of “World Behind My Wall” on Monday, December 14th. I can only tell you this much: Georg almost burnt...;)

Comment: OMG! WBMW video premier this Monday! December 14th!! excited!! hehe.. but maybe i can watch it on Tuesday.. world clock.. yess!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck