I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


awesome video.. actually idk why.. i've been using awesome so often now.. haha.. btw.. i love this video! especially when they include TH moments backstage when they fight & laugh with themself. & you will notice Bill face looks different.. you can see that at the end of the video.. my friend say more mature XD hehe.. i was so excited on last Monday when the video is gonna out.. i can't sit down.. i keep walking around wondering if the video is up with my phone in my hand waiting for tweet.. im tweeting from my mobile now!! awesome huh!
damn i love it! 5star!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck