I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Friday, December 11, 2009


Doubletake: Who’s Who?

Posted on 10. Dec, 2009 by in Bill Kaulitz, Press, Sightings

I have to admit I wasn’t going to post this story because you’ve all been telling me you’re fed up of hearing about Adam Lambert, but since even Perez has picked up the story I think that’s justification for posting it now.

Adam Lambert was at the launch of VEVO a few nights ago and he looked a lot like Bill did at the EMAs – he was even wearing the same jeans. I think this is the most similarities in one outfit we’ve seen so far. What do you think?


Comment: what i think?? i think Adam is SICK! can he be himself other than following Bill?? Adam is gay MAN! sick! he even tweet about this.. sick sick SICK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck