I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Sunday, December 20, 2009



Lucas Till talked to MTV News about his breakup with Hannah Montana: The Movie costar Taylor Swift. He said that he really liked her, but the relationship lacked a certain something to keep the real life love alive.

'We dated for a little bit. But, there was no friction because we were too nice. We just really both liked each other ..[but] most relationships work out cause you get along and then you don't, and then you make up and its passionate, and with us I really just liked her as a friend. That’s the only reason that didn't work out.'

Who would Lucas like to date now? 'I'm actually looking at the 'Sherlock Holmes' poster right now, but Rachel McAdams is so hot and so talented and I really want to kiss her. I really respect her career as well and I love talented actresses and she happens to be the complete package.'

Comment: err.. i would prefer Lucas with Taylor.. not with Tay Tay.. uhh.. nevermind =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck