I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


NRJ Energy Radio interviewed Tokio Hotel asking them to answer 11 and a half questions, and some of their answers are pretty interesting! Check it out below, along with their written answers and some pics.







My childhood hero was…
Gustav: Hulk Hogan
Tom: B.A. from the A-Team
Georg: Tom Kaulitz :-)
Bill: David Bowie

Coca Cola or Cola Light
Gustav: Cola Light or Fritz Cola
Tom: Coca Cola
Georg: Light
Bill: Coca Cola

iPod or Vinyl
Gustav: Vinyl
Tom: both
Georg: Vinyl
Bill: iPod

For breakfast I have…
Gustav: meat & bread
Tom: coffee & toast
Georg: cereal
Bill: coffee & toast

swimming or skiing
Gustav: skiing
Tom: swimming, but I’m good at both
Georg: skiing
Bill: swimming

The last DVD I bought was…
Gustav: The Notebook
Tom: Public Enemies
Georg: Hellboy 2
Bill: Public Enemies

The Highlight of my day…
Gustav: the first coffee
Tom: the first cigarette
Georg: going to bed
Bill: being woken up by my dog

In my pants pockets I have…
Gustav: mobile phone and wallet
Tom: mobile phone and at least 1 condom
Georg: guitar pick
Bill: nothing

My current favourite word is…
Gustav: Schneegestöber (snowstorm)
Tom: urst
Georg: ulk
Bill: Humanoid

My life motto is…
Gustav: At least everything goes wrong
Tom: I stopped looking for a motto
Georg: -
Bill: I don’t have one.

sushi or burgers
Gustav: both
Tom: sushi
Georg: sushi
Bill: sushi

Anything else…
Gustav: everything runs
Tom: Georg sucks!
Georg: I have to…
Bill: a lot too hot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck