I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Thursday, October 1, 2009



Tom complains about his cold room.. bla bla bla XD
Bill complains too.. & the fight start!

Tom: I don't want to hear any more complaints!
Bill: Tom, did you hear me - Gustav's heat is working. We three are all in the same boat here.
Tom: Sure, but you have warm water and an electric blanket, which i don't have.
Bill: Great, okay - i have at least warm water.
Georg: Tom, you know that you need to turn up the red button. XD GEORG!
Bill: Tom, you can also take a shower in my room if you want!
Tom: ... and i'll run over in my underwear! BAHAHA! we would looove to see it Tom! XD

Tom's whining.. AGAIN! haha!

3:03.. TOMM!!!! XD sleepy!

AWWW!!!!!!!! LET"S DANCE WITH TOKIO HOTEL!! DAMN FUNNY MOMENTS! i love Tom movements!

Georg: Everybody has to fart in that situation - even women, I bet!
Gustav: Absolutely, Somebody told me once that humans let go 40 litres of fart air a day. Georg LAUGH! XD BAHAHA!

Gustav playing with a stick and hit the camera!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck