I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Saturday, October 17, 2009


Taylor Swift SNL HOST, To Heckle Kanye

Music leader Taylor Swift will host Saturday Night Live on November 7. Tay hinted to Us Weekly that she will include a Kanye West skit: 'I've been thinking about skit ideas for a long time. There are definitely some hilarious things that have happened to me over the past couple of months that I think will be pretty substantial skits.'

She hopes to collaborate with cast member Andy Samberg on a digital short music video: 'Of course, I've been such a fan for a long time, but I've gone back and re-watched everything over the past couple of months and digital shorts would be so much fun to do, because they've been done so well. Andy Samberg is hilarious.' Ty will perform on Dancing With The Stars October 27.

Comment: she looks beautiful in this picture.. go TAYLOR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck