I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Friday, October 9, 2009

THTV - Italian Madness

Tom: Funny part is, that Georg is the one we need to persuade to practise and he has not managed one single song in the past rehersals without messing up. ;)

Georg: What nonsense! tom looove to tease Georg.. ahah

Tom: He's always saying, "oh no, i don't want to show up to the rehersals". i love it when tom said eee, nein XD


Georg: Hey, you lazy bum. XD!! What do you want?

Tom: I want to kick you! ;) ahahahA!!!!
Bill:[curses in Italian] 'fottiti' mean fuck you in italian XD

haha! look at Bill face! so adorable + sexy!


Bill: we'll go to sleep in our car because we'll be travelling to Milan.

Tom & Gustav: Milan! love it when they say Milan! XD sound My Lan XD haha!


Tom: There's quite some action here. I love Italy.. I love Italia! huhuhu! tom make that face + sound again! funny!


NEXT TIME ON TOKIO HOTEL TV


Tom: We can play the game again..Georg: Tom! Come on.. ouch!

Tom: I'll prick you!

Georg: Tom!

Tom: I'm not even looking anymore! XD OMG! don't hurt Bill! as always.. Tom LOOVE to tease Georg XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck