I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Sunday, January 10, 2010

my Shoutout on Hitz.fm

video

Comment: 23 seconds precious moments in my life! i'll never forget this Natalie! thank you very very much! ^^ ok.. first of all.. i follow Nataliehitz on Twitter & she said that she need 10 more followers to 1000.. so i ask my followers which is 90% of them is Tokio Hotel die hard fans ^^ & i mention to her that i want Tokio Hotel songs on Hitz.fm.. few days after that.. means today.. she send me & my twitter friends a tweets saying this

@emikaulitz @sarahliebtbillk @quinbyyan ich kenne sie liebe tokio hotel,
so listen in at 7.10pm for your shoutout! :)

MANN! i was soo damn happy! luckily i was online that time ^^
then i listen to hitz.fm on Astro channel 852 & i record it ^^
OMG! yes i did! haha.. watch the video.. that's the proof ^^ hehe..
dang! she also include Bill's talk! uber happy!
i wish will say i love you emi XD but.. nevermind XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck