I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.
I love you forever, forever is over
Let's Have Some Fun This BEAT is SICK
OFFICIAL TOKIO HOTEL RADIO

HUMANOID CITY TOUR

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fly Fm interview with Tokio Hotel Live from Los Angeles.. im sure it's a phone call talking & not a recorded talk.. someone ask me about that so =D

i was hoping there's some else out there that listening to the interview wayy better then me cuz i couldn't listen to it clearly.. i was screaming since im too excited!! haha XD


woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im speechless & excited about this... i just went home from class & open my Twitter account & suddenly i saw Fly Tweet about their interview with Tokio Hotel!!! *gasps* i was like OMG OMG! need to listen to Fly Fm asap! after 15 minutes i manage to listen.. & TOM was talking!!! i scream & everyone is looking at me! OMG! i dont CARE!

FlyFm tweet:

Also on the Hot 10 @ 1... Tokio Hotel joins us live from Los Angeles! :P -S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel

Jacob, Bella & Edward <3

MTV EMA 2009 Best Group Award

Starstruck